Monday, August 23, 2010

i do like u but u don't

nothing to say but anything to feel
i feel horrible
yes,damn horror
i didn't watch scary movie
but i did create my own
i do like u
i do love u
u play with my heart
u did my heart melt

im hopeless
maybe im not pretty enough for u
maybe im not sexy enough for u
there are a lot of reason
that u can push me away from your life
yes i got your hint dear

im hopeless
i do
i do
but u don't
u don't
im like psycho,but trust me that i do like u
i do like u but im afraid
i do like u but im hopeless
i do like u but im really scare to lose u

maybe our fate is zero
zero,none,nothing
no future on us
no
no
no
i do like see your smile
i do like see u from the far
i do like see u happy
i do like see u success


everything about you,i do like it
serious I DO!!


No comments: